Saturday 14 January 2012

Being grateful



In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.. :)

Salam people ~

I wonder in life, how many times that we actually appreciate people around us when they

were still around??

Maybe most of us did, but some of us tend to forgot..

Yeaahh, that is sooo true~~

The idea to write on this struck my mind when I received a phone call from my parents

this afternoon :P hehe

I realised that it has been a week since the last time I gave them a call..

How ungrateful I am ~

Well, just to say that I miss you all :)


Next, I would like to say Happy birthday to one of my dearest friend, Meyna !

Sweet 19th dear :)


Wishing you a glorious year and may Allah bless you xoxoxo..

Ouh and one more thing, I found a very interesting post on friendship in one of the blog that I

follow.

Actually it reminds me to someone :)

Happy reading :) --> Click here!!


1 comment:

Nisa' said...

It does happens all the time. I'm a really bad daughter, sibling and friend :[ Have to improve on that, though.