Friday 20 January 2012

I am officially 19 :)

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful :)

Alhamdulillah, on 19th January (yesterday) I am officially 19

Praises to Allah for everything since the day I was born till this moment :')

This post is dedicated to those who have wished me yesterday,

Even with a simple "HB" , "Happy birthday" "Sanah Helwah" etc, all of you really made my day

meaningful..

Special thank you for all my house mates :


for the surprises! huhu

Well, on the night before my birthday, they brought me for dinner

and passed by the swimming pool on our way back home.

Suddenly, I was thrown into the pool!!

I did not expect that to happen at all!!

huhu..

Later on 12 am that night, there was another surprise :

When I came out from the bathroom, it was very dark in my room

and I screamed as I am afraid to dark :s

haha :D but, all my house mates and min wen were in the room

with a cake and two candles on it.

Besides that, there is a cute chip and dale :))

well, I love it, love it and love it! Thank you girls~

The following days, I received a phone call from my mama at 6.17 in the morning :)

and her present was the best ever after. (which I can't tell) hehe~

And I received a text from my abah saying

"Salam, happy birthday my love. Ur Abah" :')

I love both of you, mama and abah :)

"The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him and his family) has stated: “One who is obedient towards his parents and his Lord shall be accommodated in the most exalted of places on the Day of Judgment.”

Next, Thank you to those who called and wished me a happy birthday :

Fikree, Albiy, Farid and Hafiz.

And last but not least to all my friends who had wished me via Facebook.

thank you guys, thank you :)

Well, I think that's all for now.

Quoted from one the wishes which was from my senior here in KDU :

'Tegakkan Islam dalam diri, InsyaAllah akan tertegak Islam dalam daulah'

Thank you :)










1 comment:

Dayana Z said...

hewhew, quoted nampak ;).
B 16's glad we could make you happy. We wanted you to have a memorable birthday with us :D !

p/s: I just love this song!