Monday 2 January 2012

New Beginning


I am darn sleepy at this point of time. But then, it's inconvenient to sleep without a proper

place. So, here I am, still awake at the LCCT, KL. Blame A** A*** for this!! My flight was

delayed that I only reached KL 3 am this morning. Never mind, maybe it's a good start for my

New Year 2012?? Who knows?? ^^ Only Allah knows~ :) Moreover, it is an exciting first-time-

experience^^


Talking about new year, it symbolizes new beginning, new mission etc. As for me, it is an

important year since I'll be sitting for my AS exam in may/ June. Obviously I am hoping for the

best. Well, things are never as easy as we thought it would be. Lots of effort needed in order to

achieve our mission. So, let's pray that all of us will have a glorious year on 2012 :)

To be a better person. To be a good Muslimah. To be a good daughter. To be a good student.

Bla bla bla bla~ Whatever it is, it must be Lillahitaa'la :)


Good bye 2011. Hello 2012 :)



"Orang2 yang berhijrah itu ialah orang yang meninggalkan segala apa yg Allah telah melarang daripadanya" (Riwayat Bukhary dari Abdullah bin Umar r.a)

2 comments:

abez said...

mulalah dari sekarang....

http://bukankisahzombie.blogspot.com/2012/01/post-di-tahun-baru-kusut-dan-kembali.html

Syafiq Ahadin said...

yah, badri.....hhuhu!